The term ‘COMPANY’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ is referred to the owner of the website having registered office, “OUR BUSINESS ADDRESS.” The term ‘you’ refers to the general audience visiting our website.
- The content contained in the pages of this website is for general information purpose and use. It can be changed without prior notice.
- The information and material found on this website is not legally warranted by either us or any third parties on the account of accuracy, performance, timeliness, suitability or completeness for any particular purpose. You have to acknowledge the fact that info and material may contain errors or inaccuracies and we are not liable for the errors to the fullest extent as law permits.
- Use the material or information on this website at your own risk; we shall not be liable for any harm caused. In order to ensure that any services, products or information available meet your specific requirement, the responsibility lies at your end.
- We own the material contained in this website and it is licensed to us. The material includes layout, design, appearance, look and graphics, but is not limited to these. We prohibit reproduction other than what s in accordance with copyright notice, which forms part of these conditions.
- We acknowledge all the trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state.